Georgia DOT says planned Major Projects are “good for all of Georgia;” Savannah will see improvements at 1-16/I-95 interchange
Brunswick Business Journal Staff Report May 2, 2016 - Georgia…More...
Coastal Empire News Staff Report May 5, 2016 - Gov.…More...
By Lou Phelps, Brunswick Business Journal May 7, 2016 - Retired…More...
by Lou Phelps, Brunswick Business Journal July 27, 2016 –…More...
- Georgia DOT says planned Major Projects are “good for all of Georgia;” Savannah will see improvements at 1-16/I-95 interchange
- Georgia Tourism Growth Sets New Record of $58.9 BILLION in sales in 2015
- Hinesville native, Navy Rear Admiral Annie B. Andrews, delivers 2016 Commencement address at Brenau
- It's Official! Jacksonville Lands 1,500 jobs and $200 million Amazon Distribution Center
Frontpage Slideshow | Copyright © 2006-2012 JoomlaWorks Ltd.
BREAKING NEWS: AUGUST 2016
- Aug. 11 – Gov. Deal announces support Dr. Steve Wrigley as interim University System head
- Aug 3 – Governor Deal: Film industry generates more than $7 billion for Georgia’s economy
- Aug. 3 - Baptist Jacksonville and Baptist South recognized nationally in several specialties and procedures
- Aug. 3 - Crowley named a Top 100 3PL Provider for Eighth Consecutive Year
- Aug. 3 - Historic Button Gwinnett House on St. Catherines Island Gets a Facelift
- July 29 – BB&T reports $87 million in increased Net Income for 2nd Qtr, aided by April acquisition
- July 27 –‘Dirty tricks’ allegations in newcomer Peter Murphy’s defeat of incumbent Dale Provenzano for District 2 County Commission seat
- July 27 - June tax revenues close to flat, only up 0.7 percent on a -7.5% decrease in Corporate Taxes
- July 27 - Georgia Lottery transfers more than $1 Billion to education after banner year
- July 27 – Election Results: Voters support new faces in Republican Primary Runoff
- July 25 - GPA Board News: Board approves $19.7M for new inland terminal in Murray County
- July 24 - Georgia Power buys land to explore building nuclear plant in Stewart County, GA
- July 22 - Leadership Glynn 2016-2017 Application Period open until August 19
- July 22 - CSX Corporation announces continued declines in Second Qtr.
- July 18 - COMMENTARY: Is Georgia Board of Pardons and Paroles, in effect, Rewriting and Re-sentencing” Inmates?
National Business News
Savannah Area Business News
Valdosta / South Georgia Business News
Health and Hospitals
Banking & Finance
Residential Real Estate
- Nov. 26 – Chamber of Commerce Business Workshop: “All you need to know about Business entities, contracts, and record keeping”
- Dec. 2 – Brunswick Chamber Grits ‘n Issues Breakfast and Bootcamp this week
- Nov. 19 - Business After Hours at Ziggy's on Nov. 21
- Nov. 19 - A Balancing Act Ribbon Cutting attend by City Official representatives
- Nov. 12 - Edward Jones - Dale McNabb Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
Articles Most Read
- eBay Enterprise’s GIVE Team Presents $15,000 to Local Charities
- Sept. 23 – Early Phone Upgrade Plans Now a 4-Way Race
- Sept. 10 - Survey: Small Business Optimism in the Doldrums; Owners Not Hiring, Expanding
- New Spending Bill Allocates Extra $294 Million to Veterans Affairs Department to End Disability Application Backlog
- Sept. 3 - Climbing Shrimp Prices Please Fishermen; Sour Earnings for Restaurants
BBJ Top Jobs